PRIVACY AND COOKIES
NO REPRESENTATIONS OF WARRANTIES
We make no representations or warranties that the Website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of the Website. You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Website.
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access the Website, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products from the Website, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information;
- We will use the information we collect from you to manage and fulfil purchase order, to facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications information relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep the Website and services secure.