To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number, and, if you make a purchase with us, payment details). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument
to provide you with the services you select.
In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services), when you provide your details when you visit a Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument boutique or contact the Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument concierge by telephone. Please note that calls to the Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument concierge may be recorded for security, training and development purposes.
If you choose to interact with Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect”, below.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
· manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders and to provide after service care;
· deal with your enquiries and requests;
· send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
· send you marketing communications (including e-mails) relating to us and other third party partners in accordance with your communications preferences (please see the ”Editing or deleting your personal information” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
· conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
· prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of our efforts to keep our Platform secure; and
· understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
I-Way Co., Ltd,
Unit 1728, 17/F., Ocean Centre, Habour City,
5 Canton Road, T.S.T., Kowloon,
Tel : (852) 2397 8222
Fax : (852) 2397 0022
e-mail : email@example.com